In-Home Appointment Policies
Savannah Holistic Veterinary services is a mobile service. All appointments take place in the comfort of your own home! Here is what to do to prepare your pet for their first appointment.
Preparing For Your Appointment:
- Your pet’s medical records must be sent via email at least 48 hours before the initial appointment.
- Treatment area should be a quiet place where your pet is most comfortable with no distractions and no other pets.
- Have your pet’s favorite treat close by during the appointment.
- Give all medications as prescribed by your regular veterinarian.
- Allow your pet to relieve itself before the appointment (if possible).
- Only pets with a scheduled appointment will be seen.
- Please have your WiFi password readily available so that Dr. Neely can share her resources and your pet’s information easily
- Sign and return the Practice Terms and Conditions form
House calls are accepted within a 30-mile radius of Forsyth Park in Savannah, Georgia. This fee applies to each visit made to your home.
- 0–15 Miles (45 minutes of travel time): $40
- 16–30 Miles (greater than 45 minutes of travel time): $60
Due to the nature of a mobile business, appointments may run early or late. Please allow a 15-minute window before and after your appointment time. However, every effort will be made for your appointment to run on time.
Please give a 24-hour notice for appointment cancellations.
A thorough review of the patient’s history and medical records will happen prior to arrival. During the consultation, Dr. North will do a Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medical Exam, nutrition consult, make recommendations for herbal remedies and essential oils, and acupuncture.
- 90 minutes
Follow up appointments or consultations may take place in your home or via phone or email. If the appointment is in your home, the Convenience Fee will apply. Follow-ups will check on the progress of your pet, and may include acupuncture or adjusting herbals. Visits may also include Chinese massage and behavioral or nutritional counseling.
- 60 Minutes
Acupuncture Treatment Plan Packages
- 5 Sessions
Acupuncture packages are available for purchase after your pet’s initial consultation. The travel convenience fee is included with your package price if you are within 15 miles of Forsyth Park.