In-Home Appointment Policies
Savannah Holistic Veterinary services is a mobile service. All appointments take place in the comfort of your own home! Here is what to do to prepare your pet for their first appointment.
Preparing For Your Appointment:
- Your pet’s medical records must be sent via email at least 48 hours before the initial appointment.
- Treatment area should be a quiet place where your pet is most comfortable with no distractions and no other pets.
- Have your pet’s favorite treat close by during the appointment.
- Give all medications as prescribed by your regular veterinarian.
- Allow your pet to relieve itself before the appointment (if possible).
- Only pets with a scheduled appointment will be seen.
- Please have your WiFi password readily available so that Dr. Neely can share her resources and your pet’s information easily
- Sign and return the Practice Terms and Conditions form
House calls are accepted within a 30-mile radius of Forsyth Park in Savannah, Georgia. This fee applies to each visit made to your home.
- 0–20 Miles (45 minutes of travel time): $40
- 21–30 Miles (greater than 45 minutes of travel time): $60
Due to the nature of a mobile business, appointments may run early or late. Please allow a 15-minute window before and after your appointment time. However, every effort will be made for your appointment to run on time.
Please give a 24-hour notice for appointment cancellations.
A thorough review of the patient’s history and medical records will happen prior to arrival. During the consultation, Dr. North will do a Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medical Exam, nutrition consult, make recommendations for herbal remedies and essential oils, and acupuncture.
- 90 minutes
Follow up appointments or consultations may take place in your home or via phone or email. If the appointment is in your home, the Convenience Fee will apply. Follow-ups will check on the progress of your pet, and may include acupuncture or adjusting herbals. Visits may also include Chinese massage and behavioral or nutritional counseling.
- 60 Minutes
Acupuncture Treatment Plan
- 5 Sessions
Acupuncture packages are not available for purchase until after your pet’s initial consultation. Travel fee is included if you are within 20 miles of Forsyth Park.